The hubs just got back from a biz trip to San Fran (I know, lucky!) and here are the highlights, just in case you're thinking about going.
- For a great view of the city have a cocktail at the Top of The Mark, but skip the Tonga Room in the basement
- Do some shopping at Nomads before sushi at Domo or Sebo
- If you've got time to kill and want to see the main tourist attractions take a double decker bus tour (pick up at Union Sqaure) and make sure it's the long route over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Head down to the San Francisco Fish Company for lunch (soft shell crab po-boy sandwhich with oysters on the side comes highly recommended)
- Grab the ferry to Alcatraz for a tour of the cells or if you time it right watch the air show from there during Fleet Week