As you know we spent last weekend in NYC and I've been wanting to tell all of you about our hotel (it was great!). We stayed at Hotel Mulberry, a brand new hotel on the lower east side (basically on the border of Chinatown and Little Italy). The pic above is the view from our bed, we had the beautiful terrace to ourselves complete with chairs and chaise lounge and looked out over a beautiful little park. Price was standard for New York, you're not going to get this good for much cheaper.
Why we liked the hotel and will go back again and again:
- The terrace was killer
- We had our own mini fridge to keep fruit, yogurt, etc.
- The room was spotlessly clean (I'm a germaphobe so trust me on this one)
- Great location! Close to SOHO, Little Italy, Brooklyn Bridge and just a short subway ride away from Time Square, broadway shows and Central Park.
- Complimentary breakfast (it was a bit heavy for us everyday, but if you're into a big brekkie than you'll be happy)
- Very quiet (you could hear a pin drop!)
I highly recommend Hotel Mulberry for your next stay in NYC. Sweet dreams!