Our trip to NYC has sadly come to an end and while I have lots of great things to blog about I thought I would break it up into a few posts. This one is all about food and boy did we pack it in, after all it's hard not to when you're walking your butt off all day (am I right?).
So let's get started! Here's where you should eat in New York City (and Brooklyn!)
- Lupa (170 Thompson St. in SOHO) Yes I've mentioned this restaurant before but it's absolutely delicious! Be sure to make a reservation ahead of time, it's a tiny place but super HOT and a restaurant you don't want to miss. You really can't go wrong when ordering so buon appetito!
- S'MAC (345 East 12th Street in East Village) A friend of my sister-in-law owns this place and it's been on my list of places to hit up so we finally did it and we were not disappointed. If you love macaroni and cheese this is your place. Great lunch spot, but make sure you're hungry!
- Ground Support (399 West Broadway in SOHO) I love a good chai latte (have I ever mentioned that?) and this place gets an A+. We visited this coffee shop twice, it's super cute and caters to those who love a good cup of Joe. Grab a latte and an almond croissant here before you head out for a day of shopping in SOHO.
- Hill Country BBQ Market (30 West 26th St. in Chelsea) If you're looking for grub, but don't want anything too fancy this place is a lot of fun for dinner (carnivores only!). Reservations are recommended but you can sit in the bar without. The place was rockin' with huge TVs playing college football and surround sound.
- OTTO Enoteca Pizzeria (1 5th Ave. in Greenwich Village) Pizza is their specialty but the Spaghetti Alla Carbonara is also delicious. If you're looking for a restaurant with a great vibe and lots of people this is your pick. Be sure to order the Black & White for dessert (don't even worry about the calories!) it's heavenly.
- Siggy's Good Food (76 Henry St. in Brooklyn Heights) I was dying for a wholesome meal (greens please!) and this all organic restaurant was just what the doctor ordered. Take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and stop in here for brunch when you get there. Order the ginger, mint lemonade (amaze!).
Hungry? Enjoy the reccos and your upcoming trip to NYC. Your stomachs will thank me.
Delicious mac and cheese at S'MAC...
I think we liked it!