Recently I found this yummy recipe for almond chocolate chip cookies. They're made with ground almond instead of flour, so on the ok list for those of us who are gluten free. They are so moist and the ground almond gives just enough nutty flavour. Feel like making them?
- 3 cups almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth, then mix in the egg.
- Add almond flour, vanilla, baking soda, salt and mix until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter onto prepared (greased) cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool.
Makes about 18 cookies.
Now go get yourself some almond milk and get ready for dunking! Yum!