Hi it's me! Yep remember me? I used to write several times a week about the goings on in my life, the Hubs, L'il E, recipes, my creations. Ya, well I'm back. Apparently I've been living in a dark hole, dealing with a lot of personal crap over the last couple of weeks, but I seem to have found the light again.
I've been doing a lot of negative speak, and hearing it too. Honestly, it's like a virus. Right? Like, once you hear one negative thing it can just snowball out of control until you're drowning. So, I've decided to check the negative speak at the door and only think positively because if you think positively then the rest will follow. I'm already feeling better!
So to continue on this positive note let me tell you the top 10 things that make ME feel awesome.
- Fresh, clean sheets on the bed.
- Seeing the Hubs walk in the door at the end of the day.
- Hearing my L'il E belt out a big belly laugh.
- Receiving flowers, especially tulips.
- Coffee and paper on Saturday morning.
- Hearing my parents tell me they love me.
- Girls night!
- A good hair day.
- Comments on my blog posts.
I could probably list ten more, but I guess I'll stop here. See what I mean? The positive energy is already working its magic!
What makes you feel awesome?