I recently read a post on fat mum slim that I thought was inspiring. I often read blogs and get the impression that the women/men behind them are perfect. They all do so many things, post several times a day and offer such great advice that I'm often left wondering how they do it all. So just in case any of you readers think I'm living a perfect life here's proof I don't.
- I never make our bed (I don't even make it when people come over).
- I'm addicted to chips and eat them every day.
- I never clean the lint trap in our dryer and it drives the Hubs crazy.
- I leave the hair that falls out when I wash my hair on the shower wall.
- I often pretend I'm listening, when I'm not.
- I can be stubborn and impossible to persuade.
- I like red wine way too much.
- I own and wear too much grey clothing.
- I leave water glasses all over the house.
- I don't put my clothes away and sometimes I just throw them in the laundry so I don't have to fold them.
So there. What are your imperfections?