I'm heading to a BBQ of sorts on Saturday, probably the last one of the summer (weep!), so I've been eyeing BBQ cocktails. Not that I'll be drinking them. Hard liquor just hasn't sat the same since L'il E rolled around.
I spotted this crazy tipple complete with bacon for garnish! This is no girlie drink my friends. So, impress your BBQ guests this weekend with this - Smoky Sour!
- 1.5 oz Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Dash of liquid smoke (you can find this in specialty food shops - I'm sure Pusateri's has it)
- Bacon for garnish (say what?)
- Add whiskey, lime juice, simple syrup, and liquid smoke to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a glass with ice and garnish with a bacon skewer.
Now that's a drink your boy can't scoff at!