You have 2 hours before your friends are arriving for dinner and you're running around like a mad woman/man. You still have to shower and whip up a dessert. F! I've been there WAY too many times and I'm sure you have too. So here is a super simple dessert that makes you look like you've been baking all afternoon (thanks Brandon!).
- 1 store-bought angel food cake
- 1 small box of whipping cream (if you're REALLY crunched for time use the stuff in a can)
- 2 mangoes (go for the yellow skin mangoes - they're always ripe)
- 1 bag of Maltesers
- Pop the cake out of the container onto a plate and cover it with whip cream.
- Slice mangoes and place them on top of the whip cream.
- Crush bag of Maltesers (works better if they're slightly chilled) and sprinkle them on top.
Done! Seriously it takes under 5 minutes and you come off looking like a rock star!