tired? who me?
Since l'il E has come along, sleep has been pretty much non-existent (yawn!). The funny thing is when I do fall into bed at night for a couple of hours it's the most comfortable bed on earth (I don't remember it ever feeling so plush and inviting). Today I spent the majority of the day in and around my bed while E slept and fed and I feel so much better. I figure I have to surrender some days and not feel guilty for resting.
If you're pregs and about to pop do the following things now (and repeat)!
- Go to bed at 9:00 pm and sleep until 9:00 am
- Take a 30 minute shower, shave your legs and your arm pits, exfoliate
- Lounge in your pj's and read the newspaper on the couch in total silence
- Watch a movie with your Hubs and eat popcorn
- Take your time while you eat every meal and sit at the table
Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom and sweet dreams.