Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday and time of year so in the spirit of Thanksgiving here are the top 10 things I'm thankful for: What are you thankful for today?
- The miracle of reproduction and the growing babe in my belly
- My amazing hubs, Dave, who is the most respectful, caring, funny and loving guy a girl could have
- All of my beautiful, intelligent and inspiring girlfriends (you know who you are and I love each one of you)
- The most supportive and loving parents/soon to be grandparents
- My east coast parents, sisters and brothers in law and their adorable children who I wish I could see more of
- My health and mobility
- A hot cup of tea every morning and a warm cozy bed to crawl into every night
- The serenity I get through my yoga practice
- A life full of laughter and very few worries
- My blog and all of the people that read it everyday (please vote for fridaysoff under best new blog for the Canadian Blog Awards)
Thanks everyone!! Happy Thanksgiving!