I'm not a coffee drinker but I do love a hot cup of tea every morning. On the weekends, I indulge in a chai latte, sometimes I make my own but honestly it's so much better from a cafe (unless my sister-in-law is in town, she's the chai tea mastah).
My favourite spots in Toronto for a tasty chai tea latte are below in order of goodness, #1 being the best:
1. The Gladstone (sometimes they have a coconut chai latte (it's amazing) but I usually just get the regular one sweetened with maple syrup)
2. Blondies (the chai lattes here are so milky and just delicious, not on the sweet side)
3. The Communal Mule (great tea selection, but disappointing chai tea lattes (they use the syrup) but in a pinch I'll still take one)
4. Tealish (great chai tea, unfortunately they don't do lattes)
5. Timothy's (if I HAVE to choose from one of the big box coffee chains Timothy's gets an A+ for their chai latte)
Now if only White Squirrel would get on the chai tea latte train then I could pick one up on Fridays on my walk to work (they do have really good lemonade and ice cream though).